I see this tag all over booktube this time of year, but I thought the questions translated well to blogs as well, so here goes!
- Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?
Oh yeah, multiple books. There have been a few books that I’ve partially read and need to finish, such as Robots Vs. Fairies.
- Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?
I’m still somewhat in the mood for spooky books, but I don’t really have any plans for transition books. I’m very much a mood reader in a lot of things, so other than books for review I just go with what I’m feeling.
- Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?
I cannot wait for the final book in Julie Kagawa’s Shadow of the Fox trilogy. I am scared of it, but I also can’t wait to get it in my hands next year.
- What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
I would really like to finish some of the books on my currently reading list, but more importantly I really want to get through a number of review books. The last two months have been very rough reading slump wise so I’m trying to turn that around.
- Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favorite book of the year?
Teeth in the Mist, Violet Tendencies, Call Down the Hawk.
- Have you already started making reading plans for 2020?
Oh yeah, I have plans that I hope come to fruition. I need to set up a journal I bought specifically for use to better schedule my review books, blog posts and reading, so fingers crossed!
What are some of your answers to these questions? Happy reading!